Our Projiso factory, based in Montluçon, manufactures and markets a wide range of fibrous sprayed insulation coatings based on slag wool and pasty based plaster and vermiculite.
All of these coatings have multiple performances: fire resistance, thermal insulation, correction and acoustic reduction.
They also have numerous certifications: CE marking, Acermi, and their applications are validated by European reports.
In order to select the most suitable product, the project manager must define:
- the types of performance expected, required: fire resistance, acoustic correction, thermal insulation.
whether the product will be subject to physical damage
- if weight matters
- if the price is considered as the basic selection criterion
- if speed of implementation is essential
- if access to the work is difficult
- whether there are interactions with other trades
- if the product is used in an air circulation plenum
- whether the product can be easily repaired
- and finally to know if the aspect and the type of finish are important or not